This great value package combines a quality student instrument with the popular lightweight case with wheels, perfect for young learners travelling to and from school
After the success of the Enrico Student II cello in the school market we commonly received the request to supply Student II cellos with our popular TG lightweight foam case with wheels, so we put together this package specifically to meet that demand. The finish has also been tweaked and refined with a lighter colour and understated matte effect.
As with the Student II this model uses all solid wood and real Ebony fingerboard and pegs. A lightweight tailpiece with in-built fine tuners is fitted for ease of tuning, and the quality endpin and adjustable spike is sturdy enough for all student use. Included as well is the FPS brazilwood horsehair bow with ebony frog.
The Student Plus II is an excellent beginner instrument at a great price, but that’s only part of the story – Enrico’s popularity with teachers, schools and students is equally owed to the consistency of quality that only comes from years of good relationships between builders, suppliers, teachers and players. It's for that reason Enrico instruments are found in classrooms throughout Australia.
- Solid spruce top and maple back, neck and sides.
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Inlaid purfling
- Ebony endpin, solid steel spike with height adjustable screw
- Stradivari pattern and matte nitro varnish.
- Cello available in sizes 4/4 - 1/8.
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and TG lightweight foam case with wheels
- Made in China