With it's all-solid construction and hardwearing finish, the Student II cello is a natural fit for the early stages of learning
Moving into Cellos was a natural extension for the Enrico line of instruments and after numerous revisions, improvements and tweaks we landed on the Student II outfit. The all-solid instrument is fitted with a lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt tuners for ease of tuning, a sturdy endpin and height adjustable spike, and importantly a comfortable bag with backpack straps and adequate padding to protect against damage. The FPS Brazilwood Horsehair bow completes the outfit.
The Student II is an excellent beginner instrument at a great price, but that’s only part of the story – Enrico’s popularity with teachers, schools and students is equally owed to the consistency of quality that only comes from years of good relationships between builders, suppliers, teachers and players. It's for that reason Enrico instruments are found in classrooms throughout Australia.
- Solid spruce top and maple back, neck and sides.
- Ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Inlaid purfling
- Ebony endpin, solid steel spike with height adjustable screw
- Stradivari pattern and nitro varnish.
- Cello available in sizes 4/4 - 1/10.
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and 10mm padded gig bag
- Made in China