My First Pieces for Violin
My First Pieces for Violin to make the short term and long term lesson experience as musically satisfying for the student as possible. The actual pieces are drawn from well-known works and a number of works especially written for a particular need.
The three part texture, melody, counter-melody & bass line is consistent through the entire book. Cellists can choose to play their part or the bass part.
A wide range of keys and modalities are aurally introduced to the student. For instance, when they learn C#, the accompaniment is in C# minor or after playing the G major scale, a piece in A dorian mode (no 62. Galloping across the Plains is played). This gives the student a wider aural experience than they would normally experience as a beginning player.
- Spiral binding for ease of opening.
- Images of the instrument and posture are in colour – easier and more attractive to the eye.
- Glossary at the back to check on terms used throughout the books.
- Table of contents for easy navigation.
- The student’s books page numbers are indicated throughout the Teacher’s and Accompanist’s books.
- Uncluttered – much better for learning.
- Students are encouraged to draw their own pictures
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend
or 4 payments of $6.75 with Info
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $11.24 with Info