The Line 6 Relay G10T is compatible with the built-in wireless receiver in Spider V 60, 120, and 240 - simply unplug the transmitter from the amp, then plug it into your guitar and start playing.
The G10T is rechargeable simply by plugging it into the amp’s input jack. You’ll get up to 8 hours of playing per charge, with up to 200 hours of standby time.
For convenient USB recharging, add the optional Relay G10T USB Charging Cable - it connects to most powered USB ports, so you can charge your G10T nearly anywhere.
The Relay G10T is also compatible with the Relay G10 Receiver, a complete guitar wireless system.
- Automatic setup - just plug in and play
- Renowned Relay 24-bit digital sound quality
- Recharge the transmitter by plugging it into the Spider V amp (or optional charging dock)
- Up to 8 hours playing time and 200 hours sleep time per charge
- Ultra-intuitive and easy-to-use design
- 15-20m maximum indoor signal range (line of sight)