Evans dB One Drum Head - 10"
SKU code: TT10DB1
or 4 payments of $17.75 with Info
Built with a single ply of Evans ShockWeave Mesh, combined with exceptional Kinetic Transfer Foam technology, dB One low volume drumheads offer quiet drumming, while still maintaining true acoustic tone and feel. Evans dB One tom heads are a superior mesh drumhead, engineered to transfer impact energy into sonic vibration flawlessly. Thanks to specially designed Impact Patches, which reinforce the striking surface while enhancing audible attack and articulation, you can practice naturally and quietly, whenever and wherever you want.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
- Using a single-ply of Evans ShockWeave Mesh combined with Kinetic Transfer Foam (KTF), dB One tom heads transfer impact energy into sonic vibrations for dynamic, low volume drumming.
- Special Impact Patches reinforce the striking surface while enhancing the audible attack and articulation of the head.
- Evans dB One low volume heads maintain true acoustic drum tone, with a natural feel.
- Our mesh drumheads allow you to play as you normally would with a traditional drumhead, without changing your technique, and achieve a similar feel and sonic response.
- All Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA.
|Unit Of Measure