Introducing the next step up in the Enrico range – The Student Extra
Tighter grained spruce, maple back and sides with extra flame and a better grade of ebony fingerboard results in a brighter sounding instrument that sets a beginner up to excel. Find out why more teachers and luthiers are recommending the Student Extra as the preferred outfit to launch your journey into orchestral strings. The outfit comes in a spacious ESE case with extra room for a shoulder rest and other accessories too!
- Solid spruce top and flamed maple back, neck and sides.
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest.
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Stradivari pattern and satin nitro varnish.
- Violin available in sizes 4/4 - 1/16.
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and ESE lightweight shaped hard case with dedicated shoulder rest compartment