Introducing the next step up in the Enrico range – The Student Extra
Tighter grained spruce, maple back and sides with extra flame and a better grade of ebony fingerboard results in a brighter sounding instrument that sets a beginner up to excel. Find out why more teachers and luthiers are recommending the Student Extra as the preferred outfit to launch your journey into orchestral strings. The outfit comes in a lightweight shaped case along with FPS Brazilwood Horsehair bow.
- Solid spruce top and flamed maple back, neck and sides.
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest.
- Lightweight tailpiece with inbuilt fine tuners.
- Inlaid purfling.
- Stradivari pattern and satin nitro varnish.
- Viola available in sizes 16in - 11in.
- Outfit includes FPS Brazilwood bow with ebony frog and lightweight shaped hard case