Daddario Electric Guitar Strings EXL116
The Daddario Electric Guitar Strings EXL116 is a hybrid set with a .011 on top and a .052 on the bottom, giving the strings moderate flexibility on the high strings with a booming, tight low end. Optimized for down tuning.
EXL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular electric guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel-plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result, strings with long lasting, distinctive bright tone and excellent intonation, is ideal for the widest variety of guitars and musical styles.
- Hybrid gauges optimized for down tuning
- Round wound with nickel-plated steel for distinctive bright tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Plain Steel .011, .014, .018, Nickel Wound .030, .042, .052
or 4 payments of $9.00 with Info
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $9.75 with Info
or 4 payments of $4.50 with Info