Boss VE-1 Vocal Echo
SKU code: VE1
or 4 payments of $67.25 with InfoSold Out
PROFESSIONAL STUDIO-QUALITY VOCAL AMBIENCE AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!
Every vocalist can benefit from having professional-grade reverb and studio effects to sound their best on stage. This is what the BOSS VE-1 Vocal Echo is designed for—to make your voice sound even more incredible when you sing. It provides lush reverb and other essential vocal tools magically packaged in a compact and user-friendly unit, allowing you to easily create a great ambient vocal sound every time you perform. What’s really cool about the VE-1 is that you don’t have to be a pro sound engineer to make your voice sound sweet. Everything is right at your fingertips to get great-sounding vocals anytime and anywhere. Whether you’re a newcomer to the world of audio effects processing or a highly trained PA engineer, the VE-1 provides high-quality processing for any singer to take their voice over the top with that extra luster and polish.
With the VE-1, there’s no need to worry about complicated parameter settings to achieve rich results. Simply dial up a sound from one of the seven available professionally designed presets, and then twist the knobs to easily and intuitively control the effect level and depth. And if you’re a more advanced user, additional detailed parameters are available to fine-tune sounds even further. Along with the top-quality reverbs, dedicated controls are right at your fingertips for applying Double, Pitch Correct, and Enhance features to your vocals to put the finishing touch to your sound. Pitch Correct helps you to stay in tune, and also allows you to obtain that characteristic “electronic voice” sound. With the convenient Memory feature, you can store and recall up to four favorite settings, including your current live setting. The built-in USB audio port enables you to record your polished vocal sound directly to a DAW or create a studio-quality sound for a YouTube performance. The VE-1 runs on batteries or AC power, and works great in any situation, from street performing to recording in your home studio to performing live at a café or club.
- Seven types of ambience effects with adjustable settings for your voice
- Double-tracking effect to instantly thicken your vocal sound
- Enhance effect and Pitch Correct (including hard-tuned “electronic voice” sound)
- Adjustable detailed parameters for advanced users
- Battery or AC operation enables performing anywhere
- Built-in Memory for switching between the best settings for each song
- USB audio port provides versatile options for use with your computer
- Nominal Input Level
- MIC IN: -40 dBu (MicSens = Center)
- Input Impedance
- MIC IN: 4 k ohms
- Nominal Output Level
- XLR OUT: -40 dBu
PHONES/LINE OUT: -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- XLR OUT: 600 ohms
PHONES/LINE OUT: 33 ohms
- Effect Types
- ECHO, DOUBLE, PITCH CORRECT, ENHANCE
- Number of Echo Types
- Number of Memory
- MIC IN jack: XLR type, balanced, phantom power (DC 46 V, 10 mA Max)
XLR OUT jack: XLR type
PHONES/LINE OUT jack: Stereo miniature phone type
FOOT SW jack: 1/4-inch TRS phone type
USB COMPUTER port: USB type B
DC IN jack
- Power Supply
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (AA, HR6) x 4
Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) x 4
AC Adaptor (sold separately)
- Current Draw
- 200 mA Max. (9 V)
- Expected battery life under continuous use
- Rechargeable Ni-MH battery (*1): Approx. 12 hours (phantom power: OFF), Approx. 8 hours (phantom power: ON)
Alkaline battery: Approx. 11 hours (phantom power: OFF), Approx. 7 hours (phantom power: ON)
*1 When using batteries having a capacity of 2,450 mAh.
* These figures will vary depending on the specifications of the batteries and the actual conditions of use.
- Owner's Manual
Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY"
Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) x 4
- Options (sold separately)
- AC Adaptor (PSA series)
Footswitch (FS-5U, FS-6, FS-7)
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 156 mm
- 116 mm
- 64 mm
- 600 g
1 lbs. 6 oz.
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
|Unit Of Measure||ea|