Focusrite Scarlett Solo Studio Gen 3 USB Interface w/ Mic & Headphones
SKU code: FOC-SCSOLOSTUDIOGEN3
or 4 payments of $124.75 with InfoIn Stock
Featuring the smallest USB audio interface we make, mic, headphones and all the cables you need to get started, Scarlett Solo Studio is ready to record every song you’ll ever write.
- Our simplest Scarlett USB interface, featuring the best performing Scarlett mic preamp the range has ever heard – now with Air
- CM25 MkIII condenser microphone, for making detailed studio-quality recordings
- HP60 MkIII professional closed-back headphones, for clear and comfortable audio playback, mixing and monitoring.
- XLR and USB cables in the box, no power supply needed. Unpack, plug in, record
THE COMPLETE HOME RECORDING STUDIO
Scarlett’s best-selling interface, millions of musicians use 2i2 to write and record every day. Featuring natural sounding 3rd Generation mic preamps, and Air, emulating our original ISA preamps, 2i2 is getting musicians the most from their mics everywhere, all the time. It’s like writing in a studio.
THE BEST SOUNDING, EASILY
Easy Start gets you set up and recording within minutes. Your CM25 MkIII mic captures every detail. Your HP60 MkIII headphones mean clear and comfortable mixing and monitoring. 3rd Gen mic preamps, high-headroom instrument input and now-iconic gain halos mean the science of sounding great is sorted. We’ve worried about the tech, you can focus on the music.
YOUR RECORDING IS 30 YEARS IN THE MAKING
We’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pre is the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Our decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
THE FOCUSRITE SOUND: OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED ON IPAD PRO
Scarlett 2i2 is officially supported in use with USB-C iPad Pros. Setup and operation is simple: just plug in, fire up your favourite music-making app, and enjoy the Focusrite sound wherever you go. Scarlett 2i2 has been tested extensively with Garageband, Cubasis 2, Auria Pro, Ampify Launchpad, Ampify Groovebox and Ampify Blocs Wave, as well as FL Studio. Now you can record anywhere, really.
ALL THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO START RECORDING RIGHT, NOW
Along with CM25 MkIII microphone and HP60 MkIII headphones, your 2i2 interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds and plug-ins to choose from:
- Avid® Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack:
- hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- Ableton® Live Lite™:
- industry-leading music-making software
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription:
- Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys:Access one of four virtual keyboards when you register your first piece of Focusrite or Novation hardware.
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle:
- three of Softube's world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite:
- accurately models our classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective:
- receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
Incredibly reliable, Focusrite hardware won’t let you down. If, however, you come across a problem you can rely on our global support team and your three-year warranty to get it sorted. Sound.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $212.25 with Info