EarthQuaker Devices Swiss Things Pedalboard Recorder
SKU code: EQD-SWISS
or 4 payments of $104.75 with InfoIn Stock
The EarthQuaker Devices Swiss Things looks incredibly complicated at first glance but fear not tone traveler, let's break down this black box of pedalboard magic;
This is what you can do with it:
- Use as many pedals as you’d like without tone-suck
- Quickly and easily bypass or engage all of your effects with one click
- Use Flexi-Switch™ Technology with every pedal in your setup
- Eliminate volume pedal tone-suck by using any expression pedal to control volume
- Use multiple amps without phase issues, ground loops, or extra noise
- Tidy up your rig, shorten cable runs, and reduce tone loss by keeping all inputs and outputs in one location
Swiss Things Control Guide
- Loop 1 - Engage Loop 1. This loop is Unbuffered and is suitable for Boost, Overdrive, or other effects that don't require buffering.
- Loop 2 - Engage Loop 2. This loop is Buffered and is suitable for Time Based effects (reverb, mod, delay). Also functions as mute when empty.
- Boost - Toggle the onboard Boost, adjustable up to 20dB.
- A/B - Switch between Amp A or B.
- Both - Engage both amps at the same time.
- Input - Plug your instrument in here.
- Loop 1 Send - Plug into the Input of the first pedal in Loop 1.
- Loop 1 Return - Plug into the Output of the last pedal in Loop 1.
- Loop 2 Send - Plug into the Input of the first pedal in Loop 2.
- Loop 2 Return - Plug into the Output of the last pedal in Loop 1.
- Tuner Output - Connect to your Tuner.
- Vol/Exp Out - Plug in your favourite expression pedal.
- Output A - Plug into the Input of your amplifier.
- Output B - Plug into the Input of another amplifier.
Power - 9V DC Negative Tip. 40mA current draw.
It is highly recommended to use this effect with an isolated power supply, as non-isolated power sources will add unwanted noise to the signal.
Expression Jack - a 50kΩ expression pedal will allow the full range of control from the Swiss Things.
Switching - This is a true bypass pedal, but due to the nature of relay based switching the Swiss Things must be powered to pass audio signal.
Size - 121 x 154 x 57 mm
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $75.00 with Info