EarthQuaker Devices Plumes
Small Signal Shredder Overdrive
SKU code: EQD-PLUM
or 4 payments of $39.75 with InfoIn Stock
Plumes® is a unique, all-analog approach to a classic tube-like overdrive circuit offering 3 different clipping voices, loads of headroom and almost three-dimensional clarity that will push your amp over the edge. The reimagined tone control is finely tuned to sculpt low end, clear top end, and focus midrange with blooming sustain.
Plumes Control Guide
- Level - Controls the output volume
- Gain - Adjusts the amount of overdrive
- Tone -
- Clipping Mode - The Plumes offers 3 distinctively different modes;
- Symmetrical LED Clipping - More crunch and compression.
- No Clipping - OpAmp drive for more of a clean boost.
- Asymmetrical Silicon Diode Clipping - More transparent, looser feel.
This device features Flexi-Switch® Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
- For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
- For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you’d like to use the effect.
Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
Power - 9V DC Negative Tip. 25mA current draw.
It is highly recommended to use this effect with an isolated power supply, as non-isolated power sources will add unwanted noise to the signal.
Switching - This is a true bypass pedal, but due to the nature of relay based switching the Plumes must be powered to pass audio signal.
Size - 121 x 64 x 57 mm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|