Earthquaker Devices Afterneath Otherworldly Reverb V3
SKU code: EQD-AFT3
or 4 payments of $87.25 with InfoIn Stock
Once inside, a reflection of light from an unknown source catches your eye, and you notice a bizarre sheen on the walls of the cave. You timidly inch closer to the walls of the cave. Placing your hand gently on the cavern wall, you feel the rock move. The cave is alive! Alarmed, you emit a loud gasp, which reverberates throughout the subterranean landscape.
Upon further listening, it appears as though the reverberations of your voice are in fact a swarm of short digital delays which may be used to create wild and cavernous reverbs, or scattered, short, rhythmic delays with bizarre characteristics.
Toggle the effect on or off quickly on the fly with the built-in Flexi-Switch technology. This allows you to have the ability to momentarily engage the Afterneath, or use it in a standard on/off format.
Afterneath Control Guide
- Length - Adjusts the decay length of the reverb.
- Diffuse - Controls the spread from sharp stutters to an enchanting ambiance.
- Dampen - Turn this knob to change the amount of brightness in the reverb.
- Reflect - Controls the regeneration of the reverb signal. Can self oscillate at higher settings.
- Drag - Manipulate the signal by controlling the separation of the effect.
- Mix - Alter the mix of wet to dry signal.
- Mode - This changes how the Drag control operates, varying for the 9 different modes. The LED will change to indicate the selected mode;
- Unquantized: Smooth, unquantized response over the operating range
- Unquantized with Slew: Smooth, unquantized response over the entire operating range, but with a musical slew that is reminiscent of turning the varispeed knob on a vintage British tape delay. The “Drag” will lag behind the knob or cv changes, but then quickly catch up.
- Unquantized Volt/Octave: Smooth and unquantized, yet scaled to align with the 1v/octave curve to allow melodic modulation of audio in the buffer, or control the frequency of self-oscillation like a voltage controlled oscillator.
- Chromatic Scale: Quantized 1v/octave to the chromatic scale
- Minor Scale: Quantized 1v/octave to the minor scale
- Major Scale (Lydian): Quantized 1v/octave to the major scale (Lydian)
- Pentatonic Scale: Quantized 1v/octave to the pentatonic scale
- Octaves & Fifths: Quantized 1v/octave to omit all but octaves and fifths
- Octaves: Quantized 1v/octave to omit all but octaves
Power - 9V DC Negative Tip. 100mA current draw.
It is highly recommended to use this effect with an isolated power supply, as non-isolated power sources will add unwanted noise to the signal.
Expression Jack - a 50kΩ expression pedal will allow the full range of control from the Afterneath.
Switching - This is a true bypass pedal, but due to the nature of relay based switching the Afterneath must be powered to pass audio signal.
Size - 121 x 64 x 57 mm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
We Also Recommend
More From This Category
or 4 payments of $59.99 with Info